To our Amazing Guests…We want to sincerely thank you for your patience during these challenging and changing times. In light of the fact that there are variants of Covid -19 still causing people to get sick, we remain vigilant in our safety protocols. The health, safety & well-being of our guests, our community, and ourselves is most important to us.
We know our guests expect the highest standards at Ashira Salon and we are committed to providing that. We believe the safest way to handle the salon situation is to treat everyone, including ourselves, as if they could be an asymptomatic carrier of the virus, therefore contagious. We have consulted with the Professional Beauty Association as well as adhering to the CAL/OSHA guidelines for reopening and salon safety posted by California State Board of Barbering & Cosmetology.
We do know a lot more now about how Covid-19 is transferred than we did a year ago. However, for your safety and ours, we will be following these updated procedures:
- Check in – Please call/text your stylist from your car or from the street when you arrive. We will call or text you when we are ready for you to enter. We ask that you arrive for your appointment on time and no earlier. Due to this extra prep time in between clients, late arrivals of 15 minutes or more are subject to cancellation and rescheduling.
- Limited Guests – Please do not bring any extra guests to your appointment.
- Masks – Masks are required by staff and guests while in the salon. We ask that you wear a mask that secures behind the ears so that your stylist can comb through your hair easily.
- Entry Hand Washing– It is required of everyone to either wash or sanitize their hands upon arrival of your appointment, after using the restroom, sneezing, or coughing.
- Heightened Sanitation: Each area, all tools, stations, doorknobs, faucets and equipment will be sanitized and disinfected between each client. Both Jennifer and Kathleena have updated certification on Sanitation protocols via Barbacide™ and OSHA.gov.
- Checkout – Let us know if there are any products you may want to purchase. Payments are made by check, transfer or credit card.
- Confirming your appointment– If you do not confirm 48 hrs prior to your appointment you will lose your appointment and may be charged a cancellation fee of the total service cost. Please understand we have many clients waiting to get in to see us.
- Cancellation/no-show policy– We will not be penalizing for any last-minute cancellations due to being sick. However, please provide us with information as soon as possible so we can adjust our schedules accordingly. We are trying our best to get every client back in as soon as possible.
- WAIVER: Must be completed & submitted before appointment.
Please read the following waiver, fill in the form below and click the submit button below to agree to the terms of the waiver.
Kathleena Gorga and Jennifer Brass at Ashira Salon are doing everything we can to protect you, our client, our community and ourselves. To this extent, we will be following the Center of Disease Control (CDC) and local health department guidelines with regard to social distancing practices and sanitation in order to reduce the spread of Novel Coronavirus, or COVID-19.
If we all work together, we can overcome the spread of this virus as well as other infectious diseases. We welcome you to Ashira Salon!
By filling out the form below and submitting it, you agree to comply with the written instructions above and agree that you are at the salon at your own risk, releasing Ashira Salon, Jennifer Brass and Kathleena Gorga from any liability relating to COVID-19. Failure to comply with these written instructions or verbal instructions from us may result in being asked to leave the premises.